Navigation Links Server Behavior:
This behavior will allow you to navigate through a recordset that contains
a Repeat Region behavior or a Horizontal Looper behavior. It should be
used on pages that show only partial recordsets. It will give you a set
of links like this:
First | Previous | Next | Last
<< < > >>
D'abord | Ensuite | Dernier | Précédent
Primo *~* Precedente
*~* Seguente *~* Ultimo
The links are only active if there is a record
to go to. For example, if you are on the first record, the First and
Previous links will be inactive, as shown here. This is what differentiates
this behavior from the standard UltraDev Recordset Navigation Bar.
The delimiter that's used between the links is completely user-defined
and can be anything. If nothing is input, it defaults to a single space
between the links. Styles work with the links, as well. Simply select
the behavior in the Server Behaviors >> DWTeam >> Recordset
Navigation menu, or the placeholder on the page, or the code in source
view and apply a style to it.
To use the behavior you need to do the following:
1. Add your recordset to the page.
2. Add your database columns to the page and apply a repeat region to
them choosing the number of records that you want displayed on each page.
3. Pick a spot on the page where you want Navigation Links to appear
and select Navigation Links from the Server Behaviors >> DWTeam >> Recordset
Navigation menu. You'll see the following dialog box:
4. Choose the correct recordset from the dropdown box.
5. Pick a delimiter that will appear between the links. NOTE: If you
want a space before and after the delimiter you should add those here
6. Choose your text or images for the links.
7. Click Preview Refresh to see what your link looks like.
8. If any changes need to be made, make the changes and then click the
Preview Refresh button once again to see what the link will look like.
9. Click the OK button.
Added to version 1.2.0 is the ability to browse for an image to use
for each of the links and the delimeter as well. Also note that you can
cwombine images and text.