Links List Server Behavior:
This behavior will allow you to navigate through a recordset that contains a Repeat Region behavior or a Horizontal Looper behavior. It should be used on pages that show only partial recordsets. For example, if your recordset returns 98 records, and you've chosen 12 per page in a repeated region, or a 4 x 3 grid in a Horizontal Looper behavior, you would have 9 pages of records. By inserting a Links List behavior, you would see the pages as a list of links:
1-12 | 13-24 | 25-36 | 37-48 | 49-60 | 61-72 | 73-84 | 85-96 | 97-98
The delimiter that's used between the links is completely user-defined and can be anything. Styles work with the links, as well. Simply select the behavior in the Server Behaviors menu, or the placeholder on the page, or the code in source view and apply a style to it. You can also use an image as a delimiter:
1-12 13-24 25-36 37-48 49-60 61-72 73-84 85-96 97-98
To use the behavior you need to do the following:
1. Add your recordset to the page.
2. Add your database columns to the page and apply a repeat region to them choosing the number of records that you want displayed on each page.
3. Pick a spot on the page where you want Links List to appear and select Links List from the Server Behaviors >> DWTeam >> Recordset Navigation menu. You'll see the following dialog box:
4. Choose the correct recordset from the dropdown box.
5. Pick a delimiter that will appear between the links. NOTE: If you want a space before and after the delimiter you should add those here as well.
6. If you want something to appear before and after the current page link, it should be filled in. By default, a <b> tag is applied around the current link. This allows the current link to be shown in bold. You can use a <strong> tag if you prefer, or any other code that you define.
7. Click Preview Refresh to see what your link looks like.
8. If any changes need to be made, make the changes and then click the Preview Refresh button once again to see what the link will look like.
9. Click the OK button.
It is best to use the server behavior inside of a layer or table cell. You'll find that you can control the output of the link list better that way.